how to change 1000rs notes, Do you want to know how to change 500Rs and 1000Rs notes:- Hey, guy, I was also shocked when I say this news that all the 500 and 1000 rs are going to ban tonight. Then I thought everybody will be in tention with this decision and everyone wants to know that how to change 500Rs and how to change 1000Rs in the bank and the post office.
So today I am going to reveal the best way to solve this problem How to change 500rs and 1000rs notes. This is the big problem for every Indian today that how you will change the notes. Because after few days your 500Rs and 1000Rs notes will be only a piece of paper. So now every Indian wants to change old notes to news notes. Before moving to steps I want to tell you 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 rs notes are still in circulation.
Narendra Modi announced that all banks and ATM will be closed fo 2 days means 9 Nov 2016 to 10 Nov 2016.
Some Conditions before Change 500rs and 1000rs notes:-
Here is some governmental condition you should read carefully before go to your bank. so let’s take a look at some conditions.
- If you have 500rs and 1000 rs notes then you can change in any bank or in any Indian post office.
- When you will go to your bank to change the notes then you should have your Voter ID card/Aadhar card or any other Identity documents.
- You can deposit your 500rs and 1000rs notes till 30th Dec 2016 in your bank account.
- If you are going to change your old 500 and 1000 rs notes then you can change only 4000 Rs in a single Day if you want to change more old notes then you have to go next day.
- If you have a lot of 500 and 1000 Rs old notes then you can only exchange your old notes till 24th Nov 2016.
- If you want to use these old 500 and 1000 Rs old notes then you can use these in hospitals and petrol pump only. Otherwise, these old notes are invaluable in the market.
- And all ATM will be closed 9 Nov 2016 to 10 Nov 2016 so you can’t withdraw any money.
- Nowadays you can withdraw only 10000rs to 20000 Rs in a week.
Don’t Forget To Check Out Music Paradise Pro, it is an amazing music downloader that can let you download all the un-copyrighted songs, so, give a look at the best article about Music Paradise Pro Downloader.
How to change Your old notes with new 500 Rs and 2000 Rs notes In banks:-
If you want to change your old notes to new notes then please read carefully these steps and follow all steps.
- First of all, if you want to exchange the old notes then take only 4000 Rs old notes then go to your bank.
- And now they will ask you for your ID proof. Then show your ID proof .
- And give them your old notes then they will exchange your old notes.
- If you have a bank account then you can also deposit your money in bank account.
- Now take your new 500 Rs and 2000 Rs notes and enjoy your shopping and other stuff.
How to change Your old notes with new 500 Rs and 2000 Rs notes In Post Office:-
Now if you don’t want to exchange your old notes with any bank then here is another option you can also exchange old 500 and 1000 rs notes in post office so now we will guide you how you can exchange old notes in the post office. So let’s give a look of change 500rs notes.
- Now you to collect you 500rs and 1000rs notes and also take your any ID proof.
- Now go to your nearest Post office and show him/her you ID card.
- And now they will ask you for deposit and exchange then if you want to exchange then tell them you wanna exchange and they will give you new 500Rs and 1000Rs new notes.
- And take your new notes and enjoy.
Note: You can only exchange 4000 Rs in a Day. If you wanna exchange more then you have to go next day.
Narendra Modi Announces 2000 Rupee Note Circulation
I hope you like it and if you have any problem or any question then you can comment below we will solve you all problem in seconds. Thank you so much for reading this article please share this article with your friends and family and also tell them how you can change 500Rs and 1000Rs notes with new 500 Rs and 2000 Rs notes.
Latest posts by Ankit Raghav (see all)
- 10 Best Instagram Tools for Scheduling Your Posts - February 22, 2017
- How To Get Quality Content By Content Mart? - November 29, 2016
- Seven Doubts You Should Clarify About Seo Expert Services - November 17, 2016