Boomerangs are becoming very popular nowadays. Firstly we didn’t know about this feature unless Instagram featured this thing in its Instagram stories and all. The video looping in boomerang from backward to forward makes any boring video into an exciting one. Instagram provides this feature but this feature is only restricted to Instagram videos and stuff. But is it for you to make a boomerang from an existing video from your camera roll or from your gallery? So, today well be talking about some tips and tricks about how to make boomerang from existing video. So, let’s jump directly into it.
MAKE A BOOMERANG FROM EXISTING VIDEO
We have chosen some apps for both IOS and Android in order to convert your video present on your into boomerang. So, let’s first look for the app for Android users. Apple users can skip the part of Android and jump to the second part directly.
CONVERT VIDEO INTO BOOMERANG ON ANDROID
• First of all you have to install the video boomerang convertor app from your Play Store on your smartphone.
• Now after installing the app, open the app and click on convert existing video.
• This will direct you into your gallery.
• Now select the video from your gallery and then your video be loaded directly in to the app.
• After loading the video you can select the options like selection to convert and order. You can also turn on/off the audio of your video if you want.
• After doing every editing on your video click on loop it option on the right side of the screen.
• After this your video will be stored in your app profile and from there you can easily share this video on any social media.
CONVERT VIDEO INTO BOOMERANG ON IOS
• You need to do is to install the GIF maker video- Video into GIF’s app from the app store of IOS.
• After installing the app, open your app on your Iphone and give the app permission to access your camera and other things.
• Now click on the upload option on the left side of the screen at the bottom.
• It will re direct to your gallery. Choose the video that you want to convert and click on the tick option of the right side of the top of the screen.
• Now your video will be open in the app. Now you can use the main slider at the bottom of the screen. It will help you to select which part of video you want.
• When you are done with your every editing thing then click on end loop here. It will load the video for some time after that it will be directly saved in to your gallery.
So, guys these were the two different apps for two different platforms. We have done our best to provide you with the best apps available on the app stores. These apps have been taken after searching for long on different app stores.